Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Staying Healthy

Staying Healthy

Hello lovelies,

Today I wanted to stop by and share a little bit of what has been going on with me lately. So just as everybody else one of resolutions was to become healthier this year. I'm really getting tired of being unfit and unhealthy (which I believe the two are correlated even though some might not agree). I was lucky enough to receive a 30 day pass to Life Time Fitness and let me tell you it is a great club (the location I go to at least).

I hope I can continue this journey with more success than failure. Nothing that is worth while is easy to attain so I am not getting into it with the belief that I will achieve my goals in a couple of months. I think that this blog will be a good way to keep me motivated by logging in my progress and having friends help me along the way that way I will not only have myself to hold me accountable for cheating and eating some delicious chocolate cake lol.

So with that being said I plan to being over here some of the workouts that I try along with some healthy snacks and meals. We will see how this goes.
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Good luck hun!! Please share any recipee , work outs or other inspos.. I love reading about those things.. xx stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you!!!! I do need to stay motivated..it's so easy to just go back to my old ways. And I will try my best to do more post about it here : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST