Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Simple Look

Simple Look

So it seems that lately I have been wearing a lot natural colors. I think this has to do primarily with the fact that I don't have as much time as I used to have to do my makeup the way I used to. Having a toddler running around and hiding my makeup is definitely not fun, specially while in the middle of the application process! BUT this week one of my goals is to create a super fun look to share with you all. I used to love creating rainbow looks and I think my blending skills really improved from doing so many of those. For now all I have to offer is this lol. Simple and yet sophisticated! 
When creating smokey eyes for the day time I almost always use different shades of brown as to not look like I;m about to go to the club lol. When I want something more dramatic I play around with more black, but I add it gradually, because I don't want to look like a raccoon or like I just got punched lol. So ok, here I am using a pallet from Sonja Kashuk (I hope I spelled it right), a little bit of blush and Bobbi Brown's liquid foundation. The earrings are from Elle Jewels.







SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Yeah thats so true.. and I find it rude when they clearly just followed, for you to follow them back.. its a shame!

    Loooving your peacock earring hun, amazing!

    And you gotta new blog design .. love it.. take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those earrings are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST