Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Bronzed Goddess using colors to bring out Brown eyes

Bronzed Goddess using colors to bring out Brown eyes


black women makeup blue eye liner pencil


blue eye shadow pencil black women

Ok let me start off by saying that these pictures turned out so good that I was pretty surprised with myself AND my camera. Because my lens is made for portraits it can take a while for me to focus and get a good shot doing it by myself. But I digress. You're not here for my lame photography skills...you want to know about the makeup right?!

Well I was inspired by summer (again) and I wanted to channel my inner bronzed Goddess. But with a pop of color! Because color is FUN! Don't be afraid to use some color ladies (and gents).


You don't have to go all out and put bright colors all over your eyes, but you can choose a spot on the eyes, like the inner corner, bottom lashes or even your eyeliner the same way I did it here!

Not to mention blue will make your brown eyes POP! 

natural makeup nude lips black girl woman

pop of color nude lips black women


This look is actually pretty simple. I used a light green shade on my eyes with a little brown on the crease with liquid liner and lashes and played with my water line and bottom lashes. 

I used a blue eye liner on my water line (similar here) line and then added some eye shadow on top of the eye liner as well as under my bottom lashes. I used "Fringe" from the electric palette but you can find a more affordable option here

Oh and for my cheeks I'm wearing one of MAC's new blush colors in "Swiss Chocolate". It gives the perfect amount of warmth to the face but if you'd like you can also use it as a contour color. 

I was in love with this look. AND my hair (ok ok I was feeling myself...don't judge me) If you'd like I can have a have a post for it, because I've been having fun this summer looking for some low manipulation option for my natural hair. 
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Hair and makeup is just AMAZING in this look. You are beautiful as well... :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you soo much Lihz..you are such a sweet person!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Definitely right on point for summer...might just have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing ;)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!! Super simple but very sexy!! Very beautiful pic:) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rachael. I love more simple simple looks with a little pop of color :)

      Delete
  4. Soooo pretty! I am inspired!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I think your hair and makeup are awesome! I like this curly hairdo, can you say if it is a wig and which is it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello thank you very much and it is a wig...here is the link to it http://astore.amazon.com/redlipchadre-20/detail/B00MWBOET8

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST