Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Happy New Year

Happy New Year








 Hello everybody. I have been trying to post on my phone for the past couple of days but it hasn't worked and my internet wasn't working...so here I am for the third time trying to post this lol. Well I really just wanted to wish everybody a very happy new year. I have a few resolutions that I think are very realistic and that I really want to achieve so this is going to be the year for me. I hope you are also able to achieve your resolutions (if you have made any). Firstly I would like to take my jewelry to the next level and really get my name out there. Starting a real business is not easy but it sure is worth it. Like every body and their mama I would like to lose some weight lol. But instead of making it about just the weight I want to live a healthier lifestyle, for myself and my daughter cause I have to set an example for her : )

Tomorrow I will try to post about one of my xmas gifts which was a set of four loose pigments from MAC. I am so in love with them so I really want to do a review. I hope you have an awesome day : )



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your review! Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the jewelry!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST