Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Rihanna Inspired Hair!

Rihanna Inspired Hair!





So I wanted to come and share with you the hair style I had today. I have been wanting to do this style for a while but my hair was in its natural state and it made difficult to have this particular style done. Since I got my hair done and straightened I decided that I would try it! Here is what I got:






What do you think of this style? Do you have a favorite celebrity style you've been wanting to try?



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. This is really pretty.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooo pretty I wish I was talented with hair :(
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Venessia it took me a little while to get the hand of the braiding lol but I managed after a few tries : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. the style turned out lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love this! Your hair looks amazing.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous! Good job recreating it!!

    http://lexiebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST