Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: It's a Wet N' Wild Kind of Day

It's a Wet N' Wild Kind of Day


 In today's post I bring you a look created using Wet N' Wild's palette Blue Had Me At Hello. It has some beautiful colors, mostly blues, black and grey. I love this palette. The colors are so pigmented and VIBRANT! Wet N' Wild has definetely stepped up their game when it comes to the quality of their products. Now we can create beautiful looks for a littler over $5. There are other pallets as well and they are  just as gorgeous!

The only colors I used in this look that were not from the pallet were MAC Rice Paper and a bronzer to help me blend my crease. On the lips I am wearing Wet N' Wild matte lipstick in 902C. The blush I'm wearing is MAC Breezy.

So what do you think of this look? I actually really like. I've been wearing such boring makeup lately, that this has sparked me to do more of them this week :)










SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This is a very creative way to wear blue eyeshadow. I tend to steer away from blue because I never really know what other colors to pair it with. You have good blending technique. What foundation are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nikki :) That's why I love this palette cause it has great colors to create looks with blue shadows! I'm wearing Loreal True Match Foundation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST