Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: FACE THE HOLIDAY WITH NEUTROGENA | HOLIDAY PARTY TUTORIAL

FACE THE HOLIDAY WITH NEUTROGENA | HOLIDAY PARTY TUTORIAL

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.  #FacetheHoliday #CollectiveBias



This time of the year can be very hectic for a lot of people, including myself. Between working full time, being a mommy and a blogger I can't always spend a ton of time on my makeup. When I get ready for my day I keep in mind the products that I'm using so that I can translate my look into other things.


While browsing the beauty aisles at Walmart I chose a couple of NEUTROGENA products that I think would work great with holiday looks and that could work during the day but would transition well into the night.






It's easier to touch up our lips but I never want to have to keep touching up my eyes so the NEUTROGENA Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow with Built in Primer is perfect because it lasts up to 12 hours and it helps to prevent creasing so you can look fabulous all day long!

Since it has gotten a lot colder outside my lips tend to get a lot drier, so for this tutorial I chose to go with the NEUTROGENA MoistureSmooth Color stick  and I'm in love with it. It's super moisturizing and the mango and shea butter adds continuous moisture to my lips throughout the day so my lips don't feel dry and this color stick smells soooo good!!!



Today I want to show you how you can go from a simple office/every day look to a soft glam perfect so you can face the holiday while looking your absolute best!


STEP 1: Using the NEUTROGENA Cocoa Mauve eye shadow palette add the second color from the top to your lid. Instead of sweeping the color across the lid, use a small brush to pat the color on, this will help you build the color so that it can look more vibrant.


STEP 2: Using the same palette, add the third color from the top to your crease with a fluffy blending brush. This will add warmth and depth to your eyes while keeping the look simple and office appropriate.


STEP 3: To finish the look I added some eye liner and my favorite mascara. Of course we can't forget about the lips. I chose to go with the MoistureSmooth color stick in the color Rich Raisin. It goes on super smooth and it smells delicious. I like this color because it works with any look I might create. 



Transition your day look for a party later in the evening by adding the darker shade of brown on the crease and under the bottom lashes, I also added another coat of mascara to my lashes to make them stand out a little more since I darkened the look. And for my lips I just added a dark plum lip liner to define my lips and to add more definition and color. 


HOW WILL YOU BE FACING THE HOLIDAY THIS YEAR?

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I used to do that eye look when I was in college and I still love the way it looks. I applied for this campaign but as usual didn't get picked. I'm glad you did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allsion! I know it can be tough over there. I've been denied before, I think we just have to keep trying for all of the ones we would enjoy doing and eventually it will pay off :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous look! I don't think I've tried out Neutrogena makeup - it looks stunning on you! And I'm jealous of your lashes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Elaine. Honestly this was my first time as well and I am pleasantly surprised! My lips were super moisturized and the shadows stayed on ALL DAY! I love it

      Delete
  3. Your skin looks so flawless and your eyebrows are on point! :) Such a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post!! This time of year is so, so hectic. It's great to have some multitasking makeup that lasts and can be two looks in one :)

    I commented just after you in the Beauty Bloggers Unite Facebook Group :) I'm glad I checked out your link.

    Jessica
    Jessicasposh.com
    cheapskatebeautyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all about long lasting makeup! I have no time for touch ups lol thank you so much for stopping by Jessica.

      Delete
  5. I love the layout of your Blog. I'm new to Word Press and would love to get on this type of level. Any suggestions or recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't use word press lol but I would suggest looking on pinterest. There are tons of tutorials and tips on there :) hope this helps

      Delete
  6. I really love this look. It's so beautiful. Your winged liner game is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! How does the shadow stay on throughout the day?

    From Manila with Love : Beauty, Life & Feminism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ the eye shadows have a built in primer which allows for longer wear without you having to worry about it :)

      Delete
  8. I am LOVING that eyeshadow palette!!!!!!! I think I need to see if I can find it near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey this palette is the bomb!!! I got so many complements on it

      Delete
  9. Beautiful look Giselle. I love those lip colors on you, they are absolutely stunning on you!! xo Brigette

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I love how that lip color really makes your lips pop! #client

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting name for that eye shadow and love the berry shade! Merry Christmas!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love The Look! What kind of lashes are those?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST