Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: MAC Vamplify: The Best Lip Gloss

MAC Vamplify: The Best Lip Gloss


A couple of weeks ago MAC came out with their latest invention. The Vamplify lip glosses. They were all amazing. And I got my hands on two of them. The very first time I tried these on I knew I had to get it! What I really like about these glosses is that they are extremely pigmented, meaning that they provide great color payoff without you having to pack on a ton of lip gloss.

For me personally I tend to stay away from lip glosses that are dark. The reason is that they tend to feather and look a mess on my lips. So for that reason I stick to more subtle colors or brighter/fun colors. I was a little bit skeptical about getting this dark purple but the staying power on these Vamplify glosses are so good, I really don't think I will have any problems with it. 



They are not sticky at all which is a huge plus for me. I won't cross the line comparing these to liquid lipsticks, however they do stay on really well, and for a lip gloss I don't have to keep re-applying it in order to keep it looking good. 

MAC released 17 colors online and 15 in stores. They were sold out pretty quick. Of these colors I was able to get "She-Rebel" a dark purple with hints of blue and the pink gloss in "What's Going On".



Here is a swatch of what they look like. I did two coats with them and as you can see it is super pigmented. They do go on really smooth. Now I really can't wait for them to come out with matte liquid lipsticks!!! That will be the day that I will will buy every single item from the collection.

Lip glosses are also a great option for people that are not used to wearing lipsticks or who just don't like the way they feel. This collection was awesome because it gave us the color payoff of a lipstick but it has the ease and the wear-ability of a gloss which so many people can appreciate.

This post/video is not sponsored.  All opinions are my own.  All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*).

WERE YOU ABLE TO AT LEAST TRY THESE ON? ARE YOU A LIPSTICK OR LIPGLOSS PERSON?
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Love these colors but they are only great for special events/dress ups which I don't do often. But I am equal parts lipstick and lipgloss...mostly pinks! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right Ursula, some people may feel like these colors are too bright or too much for everyday. I'll probably wear it when going out with my friends :)

      Delete
  2. You blog looks different and I love it! It's clean, pointing what's really important, but letter is too small!! By the way, your review still incredible with all details!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lihz!!! I was wondering about the font. I'm gonna try to change it :)

      Delete
  3. oh I am totally gonna have to try these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST