Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Outre Annie Restyled

Outre Annie Restyled


Hello friends, today I wanted to stop by and share with you how I restyle my Annie half wig from Outre. Don't you just hate it when your favorite hair or unit comes to an end?! Well I do. And if you find a bomb unit that is synthetic you know that it won't last long. 

Annie has to be one of my all time favorite purchases for my hair and I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of it. Watch the video bellow to see how I saved this unit





This post/video is not sponsored.  All opinions are my own.  All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*).
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous I wanted to try this wig so bad but was scared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! Venessia you should try it. It's gorgeous! I was a little scared too but once I out it on it became my bff lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST