Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Soft Sultry Makeup Look With Kat Von D's Vampira

Soft Sultry Makeup Look With Kat Von D's Vampira




I finally got my hands on Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Vampira. I fell in love with this lipstick the fist time I saw it!!! And I finally got my hands on one after having to order it online. This is a liquid mate lipstick, in a deep burgundy shade. This lipstick is perfect for everything. When I think of lipstick shades such as this one, it makes me want to do a little bit more with my eyes.


So I created this sultry, yet soft look for my eyes. I used MAC Objects of Affection pigments from their Holiday '14 collection. And with a bold liquid liner and some lashes, my look was complete. Quite honestly, you don't have to do much with this lipstick, it speaks for itself. I can't wait to recreate more looks with it!





Have you tried this lipstick before?

   Let's stay in touch!


SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous look! Vampy, but subtle - I love the dark tone of the lipstick, too. Definitely gonna try It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimi. I really can't resist a dark lip. I think it looks beautiful for any occasion or time of the day!

      Delete
  2. love love LOVE the lipstick! That is the exact color that I am always trying to find, but it always ends up being to light or too dark.

    Quirky, Brown Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bree, I didn't even use a lipliner with it. This is its true color. I'm super obsessed with it!

      Delete
  3. I love burgundy shades and this one looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jessie. It's also one of my favorite colors!

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful look, Giselle. I need that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miss Dre! This is definitely a must have!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous makeup look, love that lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color on you, very classic and very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Debbie! This is truly a classic color!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Bloglovin

PINTEREST