Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Wet N' Wild Lipstick: Just Garnet (552A)

Wet N' Wild Lipstick: Just Garnet (552A)

I am so in love with this lipstick. I got it a couple of weeks ago and can't stop wearing it. It's a deep red and it goes on so smoothly. I have been seen a trend lately of red lips, but not necessarily bright red, more like a plum color. So while searching for the perfect color at my local drugstore I found this one. Beautiful and affordable!


Red lips can be a bit of a stretch for some people. I know that I wasn't one to wear red lips until I discovered my FAVORITE red lipstick from M.A.C. which is Ruby Woo.  Would you wear red lips? What's YOUR favorite red lipstick?
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST