Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Elle Jewels 20% Off Sale

Elle Jewels 20% Off Sale

So I have been working on a jewelry line for a while. This past week I have spent a lot of time learning and using Adobe Illustrator to create a custom logo design. This was no easy task. It took hours of research, making mistakes and learning along the way.

So to celebrate me finally being able to create a BEAUTIFUL design for Elle Jewels I want to extend 20% your purchase. Enter CODE: BLOGGER2012. Offer valid until Friday 12/16

This is a great time to get something for your self or a loved one! Also just check out my webpage and let me know what you think. I LOVE feedback! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY LOGO?????

VISIT WWW.ELLEJEWELS.COM for great handmade jewelry and accessories!
www.ellejewels.com
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST