Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: The perfect smokey eye with a bold lip

The perfect smokey eye with a bold lip


So today I'm bringing to you guys a super fun smokey look. I'm a sucker for a monochromatic look. If you don't know a monochromatic makeup look is when you use one in different hues. So here I'm using purple (if it wasn't noticeable lol)



I used a few different colors to create this look, all from MAC. And to add a little more fun to this, I added a little bit of a light purple glitter on top. On the lips I have two of my favorite lips products. I used Heroine lipstick and Nightmoth lip liner, both from MAC.





Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!


                                           

                                                          Let's stay in touch!
                                   

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Hi Doll, I am your newest follower from makeup monday link up. I am following you via Facebook and G+. Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    Stay in Touch!
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome :) I;m checking your blog out right now ♥

      Delete
  2. Nice eye look! The lighter purple looks gold on the picture, it's pretty!

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the glitter does look purple. I hadn't even noticed that lol. Thank you though :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Love this look.

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're beautiful looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful I love those colors the lips say so much! They are so vamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Debbie!!!!! The lips were definitely a statement piece lol

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I've been dying to get my hands on Heroine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Erica. Heroine is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. I wore it everyday when I first got it lol

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! Makeup is on point... And I love all the purple on you- it looks great with your skintone. I need to step out of my comfort zone of neutrals and experiment with color more.
    theclutteredcounter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie. I must admit that most of the time I wear neutrals even though I LOVE colors. So I'm trying hard to get back to wearing colors other than browns and tans lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST