Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: SPARKLY GLITTER MAKEUP LOOK

SPARKLY GLITTER MAKEUP LOOK

glitter eye makeup trap liquid lipstick colourpop

It's 2016 woo hoo!!! And this is my first post of the year. So I thought I would share something sparkly to brighten up this blog a little bit. In my humble opinion if you want to take any look up a notch just add some glitter. And quite honestly this theory can probably be applied to many other aspects of life!


I used to apply glitter to my lid with duo lash glue. But that's a little more work and it's also a little harder to remove at the end of the day. So I started using Fix+ from MAC. I spray my brush and then add glitter to it and bam. It works like magic and it's a lot easier to remove. I know there is a company out there that has glitter glue but I can't remember the name.

glittery smokey eyes makeup colourpop trap liquid lipstick





The glitter was Reflects Gold by MAC and on my lips I have Trap liquid lipstick from ColourPop. I am absolutely loving these liquid lipsticks from them! I got a few and I have been rocking them whenever I can!


HOW DID YOU BRING IN THE NEW YEAR?
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for 2016! Love your glitter makeup :)

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Mitch, I'm super excited too :)

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter shadow and your eyebrows, that's one of things I've vowed to accomplish in this new year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you LaVonndra!!! Yes girl keep working on it! I love your blog by the way :)

      Delete
  3. Love your Gold Glitter look for the New Year! I went with a subtle eye look(brown, green, gold) for New Year's Day! Happy New Year to you!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Urusula!!! And those sound like lovely colors! I bet they looked really nice together :)

      Delete
  4. Snaps for you Ms Giselle!!
    killin... it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snaps for you Ms Giselle!!
    Killin....It!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST