Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Favorite Beauty Product of The Month!

Favorite Beauty Product of The Month!

So I wanted to present to you today my favorite product of the month. Ok this wasn't purchased this month but it has become my go-to lipstick. Any look that I have created this color has gone well with it. I know that Nikki Minaj brought on the whole pink lips thing back, but let me tell you now...I totally understand her love for it. This lipstick looks so beautiful with my skin color. During the summer I am a NW45 (MAC color) and I would say I am a shade or two lighter now, and this color is a great accent. This particular lipstick can be very drying to the lips if not used with caution. I usually put on some lip balm before applying it and when on I like to add a dab of Viva Glam I Lady Gaga lip glass. I definitely recommend this lipstick to EVERYBODY. 
SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST