Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush

So I am coming to you today to talk a little bit about this amazing little brush I found from e.l.f. It is called the Studio Powder Brush and this brush is retailed at $3.00 dollars and it was worth every penny. You know how some people say you get what you pay for?! Well ladies e.l.f  has made it possible for us divas on a budget to be able to get good quality makeup and tools for reasonable prices.  

This brush is intended for powder but I took the liberty to use it for my liquid foundation and it's AMAZING! This brush is so smooth! I get the most beautiful finish when I use this brush during my foundation routine. It almost works as a kabuki brush by evenly distributing the foundation and giving me a beautiful air brushed effect.

I definitely recommend this brush, as it can be used as a powder brush, foundation brush as well as a blush brush. The possibilities as endless and yo will get great results!



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST