Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Must Have Concealer: MAC Prolongwear

Must Have Concealer: MAC Prolongwear




According to the MAC website the Pro Longwear concealer is a "lightweight liquid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable , natural matte finish". And from a consumer standpoint this concealer is exactly what it says it is!!!!

It is my absolute favorite concealer, and no other can compare. As mentioned above this is a liquid concealer however the consistency is not runny and which allows me to build up with it in order to achieve full coverage if I need it. 

So here are some pros and cons of this concealer:



Pros:
  • Amazing coverage, great for dark spots caused from acne or dark circles under the eyes
  • Works great under the eyes as a highlight
  • Long lasting wear
  • Does not crease
  • Has a wide range of colors to cater to all skin tones
  • Can be worn alone or in addition to foundation (both powder and liquid)
Cons:
  • The pump kind of sucks: too much comes out if you're not careful 

I really haven't found another concealer that gives me such great coverage while making my skin look flawless and not cakey! 


HAVE YOU TRIED MAC'S PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER? WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE CONCEALER?

                                                               

                                                                  Let's stay in touch!


                                              




SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to use up my other concealers (I have sooo many!) so I can try this out - I've heard nothing but good things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica you won't regret it. You know what if you have a MAC store or counter near you, go and ask for a little sample so you can try it out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST