Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Lipstick Organization

Lipstick Organization


MAC LIPSTICK TOWER ORGANIZATION

If you are a lipstick fanatic like me, you probably have had issues figuring out how to store all of your beloved lipsticks. I have a bunch of lipstick and the ones pictured above are just a little part of my collection. When I was looking for an awesome way to store my lipstick I took it to Marshall's to find the perfect "thing" to store them in.

I love going to Marshall's because I can always find random things with multi-purpose. However this time they had a whole makeup organization section and I found this lipstick tower. It stores 36 lipsticks! Which is crazy to think that I couldn't fit all of my lipsticks on it (the rest are in another container and a drawer).



What I really liked about this lipstick tower is that it gave me the opportunity to leave them opened so I can see the colors. I hate having to read the names, and I have so many that when it comes to limited edition lipsticks I forget what they look like. It makes me feel like I'm at a MAC counter (not really) but it looks cute and it helps me to keep my favorite lipsticks within reach and in sight.


MAC LIPSTICK TOWER ORGANIZATION




MAC LIPSTICK TOWER ORGANIZATION


Maybe one of these days I'll get the energy to show you guys my little lipstick collection. It would probably be a video because a post with pictures would be extremely long. I'm always looking for ways to better organize my makeup. Right now I'm happy with the way things are. I wish I could have all of my makeup stored in a way so I that I could see it. I have an acrylic drawer storage for my glosses. A bigger one for everything else would probably be pretty pricey. Maybe someday!



 HOW DO YOU ORGANIZE YOUR MAKEUP AND LIPSTICKS?


   Let's stay in touch!




SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Heya, I'm liking your blog:)
    Ive nominated you for the liebster Award - check it out here! http://courtneyleighxo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html
    Have you've had a nice day.
    Courtney xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Thank you sooo much ^_^ I'll make sure to pass it on

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST