Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Fitness: Let's Get Lean

Fitness: Let's Get Lean

Cardio is very important for those looking to lose weight. But along with cardio is also very important to make sure we are keeping our muscles tight and lean, and to achieve that we have to incorporate strength training. So I found these workouts and thought I'd share it with you ^_^



This is an awesome video to help us tone our arms! As we lose weight it's also important to tone so you don't get all flabby lmao! I'm serious, the last thing you want is to go through all of that hard work of losing weight and not being able to flaunt your hard work because you're not toned. 


I also to share this link to a tumblr. She has listed all o the videos for the Insanity workout videos, which can be viewed online for free!!!!! Just follow this link

http://missionthinspossible.tumblr.com/post/16102257563/insanity-workout-videos

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST