Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Valentine's Day Makeup Look #1: Keeping it Simple

Valentine's Day Makeup Look #1: Keeping it Simple



'Tis the season for love! Yes Valentine's Days is only in a couple of weeks. So to start off this fun month I'm going to bring a couple of looks as inspiration for the big day. I know many ladies are already planning what they are going to wear, from their hair styles to their makeup.

This is the first look. I'm keeping it very simple. The focus is on the lips, leaving the eyes super subtle. I actually didn't even apply any eye shadow. And do make the look more fun I did a simple cat eye with liquid eye liner and added some lashes.







 I love wearing makeup. Anything from glittery to smokey. But my favorite will always be a simple makeup look. I didn't even contour. This will allow you to look just like your beautiful self and no makeup fuss. Maybe the time you'll save on your makeup, you can spend i doing your hair or painting your nails lol Either way....you'll look fabulous!



Super simple but put together. What I also love about this look is that you can wear it with anything. Just change the lip color to go with your chosen outfit!


What do you think of this option?




SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. I love it! The lashes and the lip color gives this natural look a very nice finish! Perfect for Valentine's Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great option and the look is awesome. I especially love the eyebrows.... I usually wear a dramatic eye with a nude lip but I will be trying this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Toya! I hope you do give this a try. I'm also an eye girl. But sometimes I like to bring it down a notch...or two lol

      Delete
  3. That lip color is hawt! Pinks are normally a hit or miss for me and lately it's been a miss, but this color looks great on you. Simple and Chic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I do love this color. I love a pink lip though. It's my favorite lip color!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I love your always chic and simple look... And I live your braids!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love simple makeups. This kind of makeup brings the natural beautyof woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love simple makeups. This kind of makeup brings the natural beautyof woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I am all about the simple glam look!

    Te'Rea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST