Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Nightingale Lip liner with green eyes

Nightingale Lip liner with green eyes




I wanted to do something a little more fun! So I went with different shades of green for my eyes. I feel like it's so easy to get in the habit of only using browns and neutral colors. But I'm a makeup artist for God's sake, I hate looking "natural" all the time. Makeup allows me to have fun and that's always the goal when I'm doing my makeup.

Instead of doing an actual lipstick, today I decided to only wear my newest addition to my lip pencils, MAC's Nightingale, which came out with the Pencilled In collection (however this is a permanent color). I'm really loving this pencil. It would go perfect with Rebel if you own that color.






I mean there's nothing extremely amazing about the pencil, except for the color. The pencil does stay on really well and is not as drying as the Pro Longwear pencils. What I also wanted to share is the pencil that I used on my water line! I had been wanting a nude water line pencil for a long time. I just don't like the way I look when I use white eyeliner. For some reason I feel that I look like Michael Jackson (lol I don't know why, that's just how I feel).

I used MAC's Technakhol liner in Risque. I swear this liner stayed on ALL DAY, until I got home and took my makeup off. And I worked a full shift! It goes on really smooth and I love the color because it's not super bright, but it helps to open up my eyes.




nail update: I was super excited about my nails. They were extremely cute and springy. However they no longer look like this :( Inters of the 7 DAY CHALLENGE  the nail polish didn't stand a chance. It started to chip away on day 3. And then the nail with the accent Jamberry broke and it all went down hill from there lol. Overall Jamberry won. Since I need to have my nails painted for work I tried a simple triangle design that I will post soon!

Thanks for stopping by and supporting my blog :)


                                                           Let's stay in touch!

                                          

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST