Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Beyonce Inspired Bob - Freetress Equal Liberty

Beyonce Inspired Bob - Freetress Equal Liberty

beyonce bob freetress equal liberty wig

liberty wig- beyonce bob



beyonce inspired bob - freetress wig lliberty

Well, well, well, look what we have here! A bob inspired by Beyonce! I have been wanting a hair style like this for a very long time and I was able to find with a unit from Freetress Equal. And I am absolutely in love with, so I decided to do a little review with the video below. 



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I saw this small photo before clicking onto your blog and I thought instantly Beyonce!! Awesome hair style! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Ursula...than that means I accomplished this is a keeper :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Great style

    BLEURGH - www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST