Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: FESTIVE HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK + BH COSMETICS LIQUID LIPSTICK SWATCH | REVIEW

FESTIVE HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK + BH COSMETICS LIQUID LIPSTICK SWATCH | REVIEW




Can you believe that December is already here?! The snow has finally graced us with its lovely presence in MN (if you didn’t catch it I was being extremely sarcastic). But none the less, I do enjoy this time of year. I’m also super excited to be showing you some holiday makeup ideas. And since it’s the holiday season you know we gotta throw some glitter up and all around this blog!!!


So here you have it! Purple is honestly my favorite shade to create looks in. It just works beautifully for women of color and it does wonders for brown eyes. Now this might not be the look to show up in for your office’s potluck party but it sure works if you are planning to host or go to a fabulous holiday party get together.

I only used three colors to create this look and two of those were on my Urban Decay Electric Palette ( I absolutely love this palette, you can check out other looks here & here) And for the lips I am wearing BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks. ***all detailed product info listed below***

This time around I tried something different with applying the glitter and I really liked it. I used my eye gloss from the MAC Cinderella Collection and it worked perfectly! I usually use duo lash adhesive when I use glitter but that creates a more concentrated look and it tends to hide the eye shadow underneath. By using the gloss I was still able to see the shadows that I used, and it also gave the look a really cool effect and in my opinion made the glitter stand out even more.

For the lips I mixed two of the liquid lipstick colors that I purchased from BH Cosmetics, and they were Muse and Bewitched and I love the way that those two mix together. I am also going to add my recent review on these products to the end of this post. Check it out, I think you’ll like it :)





❤ MAC Paintpot Painterly
❤ Urban Decay Electric Palette | Urban (on lid) & Jilted (on crease)
❤ MAC Contrast e/s (outer corner)
❤ MAC Cinderella Collection Lightly Tauped Studio Eye Gloss
❤ MAC Holiday ‘15 Purple Pigment Set | Fuchsia glitter
❤ Maybelline The Falsie Push Up Drama Mascara
❤ MAC #48 False lashes
❤ Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade Medium Brown


❤ MAC Studio Sculp Foundation NC45
❤ MAC Bright Forecast Hilighter
❤ Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette Powder
❤ MAC Eternal Sun Blush


❤ BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick | Muse & Bewitched



WILL YOU BE ATTENDING ANY HOLIDAY PARTIES THIS YEAR?



BH COSMETICS LIQUID LIPSTICK SWATCH & REVIEW



        


SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those purples look stunning on you! Great holiday look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Holiday look esp your purple eyes! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow That eye shadow is EVERYTHING!!! Great job. Simply Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purple inspired makeup look esp those eyes! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous purple look! You can revive it for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) this would be a fun look for Easter :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST