Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: GLAMOROUS MAKEUP FOR BLACK WOMEN | CUT CREASE STYLE

GLAMOROUS MAKEUP FOR BLACK WOMEN | CUT CREASE STYLE



neutral cut crease makeup for the holidays Christmas



cut crease on black woman elegant makeup glamorous



winged eyeliner cut crease makeup black woman

liquid lipstick neutral makeup eyes black woman women

Here's the thing, more often than not I like to keep my makeup simple. I tend to usually spend more time on my skin to make sure that all of my blemishes or dark spots are covered. So when it comes to my eyes I'll focus on two to three shades (except for the days that I really just feel like playing with makeup).  If you haven't had the chance to, you should definitely check out my last blog post on winged eye liners here. A good eye liner day can make or break your makeup look for the day. And it can definitely save the day if you don't feel like going all out but need a little something to dress your eyes up.

Though today I used some neutral shades, I made this makeup look a little more glamorous and elegant but adding the cut crease technique, A cut crease eye shadow look is typically used on people with hooded eyes or deep set eyes. This technique allows for the eye shadows to be more visible when they otherwise would be hidden because of the person's eye shape. However this can be a great and fun option for those looking to intensify their look as well.


HOW DO YOU LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE?


SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST