Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator Review

MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator Review



mac cosmetics mineralize vulcanic ash exfoliator

MAC is definitely not known as a skin care brand, but they offer an array of skin care products that are actually pretty awesome. And the Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is by far one of my favorites. So what can I say about this product?! Well, I freaking LOVE IT! I think that in terms of skin care products, exfoliators have always been my favorite! This one in particular has been my #1 skin exfoliator for a very long time!

I think it's no secret that in order to achieve flawless makeup, your skin needs to be in shape. Makeup is not magic. It's meant to enhance your beauty and not change you completely. So skin care is an imperative step for all makeup lovers out there.



What I absolutely love about this product is that as you exfoliate the sugar beads begin to dissolve. I know some people really don't like this feature, but for me it works because it prevents me from over-exfoliating my skin, or being too rough during the process. According to MAC'S webiste, this is: 

"A highly effective, dual-purpose foaming, cleansing and exfoliating scrub blending 

natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals. Refines and unclogs the skin, adds instant

 moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean"


When I use this product I like to use it when my skin is wet. This is because this products is kind of thick so you wouldn't have much success applying it on dry skin. However I wouldn't recommend doing it on overly wet skin because the sugar does melt away as it comes in contact with the water.

 MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and clean. I also LOVE the smell (even though some people really don't like it).

I would definitely recommend this product. You can also stop by a counter and ask for a little sample so you can try it out before making the commitment. 

Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts? 


                                                       
                                                                     Let's stay in touch!

                                                

SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. Great post! I like the sound of this scrub, my face is pretty sensitive to scrubs so I wouldn't mind if the scrub melted away after a while. What does this smell like?

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I don't have sensitive skin, I've read that this scrub does work for people that do. Because it uses sugar instead of plastic beads. I can't describe the smell, but it definitely has a scent that some people are not very fond of. I on the other hand love it :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! I will definetly look into thes products. Thanks!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this review and I will give this product a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by. I hope the product will work for you too :)

      Delete
  4. Great review! I'm going to stop and ask for a sample. I didn't know I could do that lol
    #BLMGIRLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely can :) thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm so intrigued by this. I haven't really tried MAC's skincare products before, but I love their makeup x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC actually has some really really good skincare products. It just gets overlooked because people don't go in with the intention of finding skincare with them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST