Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Fresh Makeup Using Soft Colors

Fresh Makeup Using Soft Colors








I tried to make the most of the sunlight before heading to work but the sun wasn't shining too bright. However this new lens I got for xmas from my brother is freaking amazing. I'm still working with it to find the best ways to use. I got a tripod today so I'll be experimenting some more to bring some awesome pictures to the blog ^_^

 Lately I've been trying really hard to do things to my hair. So I guess my favorite part of this post would be my hair. I braided it on the side and left the other side loose. I used a gel from Kiehl's that I'm SUPER excited to share (I'll have a different post for it). I've never had this much definition before. This gel is the TRUTH!!! So stay tuned for a post on it.










Today's makeup was really soft. I had to work early and didn't want to do anything over the top. So I kept it simple by using soft colors. I even put some blush on. So you know I was in the mood for makeup lol I'm not huge on blush. I usually like to contour my cheeks and leave it at that.

So here are the deets on the look:

EYES

♥ MAC Paintpot Painterly
♥ MAC Mythology e/s
♥ MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s
♥ MAC Embark e/s
♥ E.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner
♥ Tarte Light Camera Lashes Mascara
♥ MAC #35 Lashes

FACE

♥ Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation
♥ MAC Studio Finish Concealer
♥ MAC Pro Sculpting Cream
♥ MAC Peachtwist Blush

LIPS

♥ MAC Ravishing Lipstick



                                                                  Let's stay in touch!
                                               



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST