Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: NAIL OF THE WEEK WITH NAIL STICKERS

NAIL OF THE WEEK WITH NAIL STICKERS



Hello there, just wanted to come share what my nails will be looking like this week (or the next couple of days probably). I'm not a nail person. I don't always have it painted and to be quite honest my nail polish tends to chip and I'll leave it be. Oh well.

So to try and change this bad nail habit, I'm gonna try to do more with them. I got some nail stickers from Walgreens and I gave them a try today. It's a super fun design, with a cartoon or pop art feel to it.



The pack gives you the option of having a full nail design or just as a french mani. I chose a full nail today because I wasn't trying to spend a lot of time on my nails (remember I don't like doing them). What I really like about these is that I'm able to create super cute designs on my nails without having to do them myself. I can paint my nails and that is about it!!! I wish I was half as talented as some of the other ladies on the nail blogsphere, but I'm not *insert super sad face*.



This set also comes with stickers for you toes!!!! How awesome is that?! I'm going to save those for warmer weather. Cause these toes are not making an appearance any time soon with this Minnesota weather! And to match the red of the stickers I used a nail polish from MAC and it's called Ablaze. 

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT THESE:

  • Easy and quick to use
  • Fun design
  • Options for having full or french nails





What do you think of these? Have you used anything like it or have any favorite ways to spice up your nails?


   Let's stay in touch!








SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST