Red Lipstick & Champagne Dreams: Viva Glam Miley Cyrus

Viva Glam Miley Cyrus


miley cyrus viva glam lipstick and gloss
The wait is over!!!! MAC is finally launching the new viva glam for 2015. And the spokesperson is non other than miss Miley Cyrus! Now I have to admit while I love Rihanna and all of the products that she collaborated with MAC but I was tired of seeing her face everywhere at MAC counters. 
I'm pretty excited about this colab. The color is super pretty and vibrant and moisturizing as well. I'm kind of tired of the bright lipsticks having to be matte these days. 


miley cyrus viva glam

Miley's Viva Glam collaboration includes a gorgeous Amplified pink lipstick, along with shimmery pink lipglass to accompany the lipstick. These can be pared together or worn separately. Either way they will look great!

miley cyrus viva glam
So off course I had to give it a try and see how it would look on, and well....I pretty much love it. Now, this is not a lipstick that the color is so amazing the it sweeps me off my feet, but it's pretty and it can work with a lot of looks. I'm always excited for Viva Glam lipsticks because they stand for something awesome and much bigger and more important than just makeup.



miley cyrus viva glam lipstick gloss


Either way I think this is a great lipstick that quite honestly will work for everyone. If anything get just the gloss to go over other lipstick you already have or to wear on its own as a more subtle option.

EVERY CENT MADE FROM VIVA GLAM LIPSTICKS AND GLOSS SALES GOES TOWARDS HELPING MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO ARE LIVING WITH OR ARE AFFECT BY HIV/AIDS

Look great while donating towards an amazing cause!

                                                       
                                                             Let's stay in touch!
                                        



SHARE ON:Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show my post some love ;)

ABOUT

ABOUT
Hello I'm Giselle. I love makeup and everything related to beauty.
I currently live in Minnesota and I am here to share a few of my favorite things with you!

SOCIAL

SEARCH

Featured Post

VIVA GLAM ARIANA GRANDE

This is no longer news and I’m sure you’ve seen a few people rocking this lipstick and gloss but we can never have enough swatche...

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Bloglovin

PINTEREST